Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 86

Thread: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained

  1. #41
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained

    [ QUOTE ]
    And if you go by old testament Exodus law, then you basically tell the women to shut up and listen to the men.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I don't see anything wrong with that at all!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained

    LOL you're going to get in trouble......
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained

    I STAY in it.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Just happy my wife's not a member.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  4. #44
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained

    Let me think, who do I know in UT's neck of the woods? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained

    Nobody!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  6. #46
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]I'm low, but probably not that low.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained

    Thank you.....I think....
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  8. #48
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]I like to argue meaningless items that I can't change, but I ain't that bad.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained

    Kinda like arguing with a woman, isn't it???? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  10. #50
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Liberal - Conservative difference explained

    Okay I'm calling...somebody. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •